Swedish Meat compilation CD?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
AxeCrazy

Swedish Meat compilation CD?

Post by AxeCrazy »

I was just reading the Swedish Metal From The Past site. It mentions a compilation CD called "Swedish Meat" that contains the Zone Zero single. I can't find any info about this CD. What else is on it? Where would I get a copy of it?

Thanks.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

It was just a CDR I made for friends including 7 classic FWOSHM singles. I made a handful of color covers on a laser printer at work but they're all gone now. If I remembered correctly it included CRYSTAL PRIDE, STITCH, EF BAND, ONYX, DEPZON, SHAKESPEARE and ZONE ZERO.
AxeCrazy

Post by AxeCrazy »

Thanks for the info. I thought it might be an obscure official reissue. I did see recently that Zone Zero is on a bootleg comp called European Metal - The Vinyl Years.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Don't forget the infamous 2nd and 3rd volumes of the sadly defunct Swedish Meat series.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

mordred wrote:Don't forget the infamous 2nd and 3rd volumes of the sadly defunct Swedish Meat series.
So, they were not only my copies who went crazy after 4-5 spins, huh? :(
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
mordred

Post by mordred »

ION BRITTON wrote:So, they were not only my copies who went crazy after 4-5 spins, huh? :(
What do you mean? Your cd's stopped working? By defunct I meant that there weren't and there won't be any further volumes of the series.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

mordred wrote:
ION BRITTON wrote:So, they were not only my copies who went crazy after 4-5 spins, huh? :(
What do you mean? Your cd's stopped working? By defunct I meant that there weren't and there won't be any further volumes of the series.
Yes, i mean they were both literally defunct. Now, why that happened, i have no idea...
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart