Contacting the owner of Azra Records?

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
BloodOfChrist

Contacting the owner of Azra Records?

Post by BloodOfChrist »

Does anyone have an email address for the guy? I need to ask him about something.

Thanks.
doomedplanet

Re: Contacting the owner of Azra Records?

Post by doomedplanet »

pm him through ebay. he always has at least 1 azra/iron works item up for sale so a simple search turns up something (though not today it doesn't). Address is still the same I believe in Maywood, ca
BloodOfChrist wrote:Does anyone have an email address for the guy? I need to ask him about something.

Thanks.
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

Do you have a seller name I could look up? Thanks again!
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

davesrockrelics

But PLEASE DO NOT take anything he tells you as the truth.

Because I will bet you anything you want the answer will change from week to week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not saying he is not honest. But he will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear.

Ex. "Oh ya I only pressed 10 copies on RED" , well I am standing in your garage and I can see at lest 200 RED copies from here. "OH but aaa I only sold 10" but you've listed 12 this year so far on Ebay. "Ha Ha I must have it wrong, you know I am getting old"
BloodOfChrist

Post by BloodOfChrist »

Hahahaha! Damn, that sucks. Thanks a lot for the help though! I emailed him today, ill see what he says. Thanks again!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

glockose wrote:davesrockrelics

But PLEASE DO NOT take anything he tells you as the truth.

Because I will bet you anything you want the answer will change from week to week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not saying he is not honest. But he will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear.

Ex. "Oh ya I only pressed 10 copies on RED" , well I am standing in your garage and I can see at lest 200 RED copies from here. "OH but aaa I only sold 10" but you've listed 12 this year so far on Ebay. "Ha Ha I must have it wrong, you know I am getting old"
Ha ha! Somehow this totally fits into my impression of this very shady label.

@Kenny: Could you pm me his email? I figure it could at least be worth a try to ask him for some help on filling in the blanks in my Iron Works discog.