Recent Metal Finds

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
nabel

Post by nabel »

From record fair today:

NEMESIS - The Day Of Retribution (Active)
CARCASS - The Peel Sessions (89)
DIAMOND HEAD - Borrowed Time.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Labyrinth (Can) - Underage (Indie demo tape, 1992)
Can you upload this?

There was actually quite a bit of interest when I posted the one video clip from this band and I've never heard the entire demo before.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I never ripped any demo by myself so I don't think that would be quick. Especially as I'm a lazy one.

I don't know which clip did you post, there are 2 songs on youtube, "traveller" & "terror", each song better than the other! :P
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll (original FEMS, but sample copy w/o OBI)
United - Bloody But Unbowed (Jpn. w/ OBI)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:I never ripped any demo by myself so I don't think that would be quick. Especially as I'm a lazy one.

I don't know which clip did you post, there are 2 songs on youtube, "traveller" & "terror", each song better than the other! :P
I'm not in any rush, but if you could do this it would be great as I'm positive that there are other members besides myself that would enjoy a rip as well. There is also a tape and vinyl ripping discusson thread in the "Killing Technology" sub-forum if you need any help.

There's a few more clips up now on youtube but it's all from a recent reunion show.

The video clip that I posted was of "The Traveller".
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Avenger wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:I never ripped any demo by myself so I don't think that would be quick. Especially as I'm a lazy one.

I'm not in any rush, but if you could do this it would be great as I'm positive that there are other members besides myself that would enjoy a rip as well. There is also a tape and vinyl ripping discusson thread in the "Killing Technology" sub-forum if you need any help.

There's a few more clips up now on youtube but it's all from a recent reunion show.

The video clip that I posted was of "The Traveller".
I'll take a look. The guys on T-MAG also sent me some instructions but no result yet! :lol: I can't find any other clip (from their 2 releases) just those 2.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

msp wrote:Area - Twilight Lp
The Prophecy - Into the Light CD
Intense - As Our Army Grows Cd
Domine - Champion Eternal Cd

Never heard Domine before but I heard this was their best album and since then they have turned into a sack of shit. Is this true?
Yep this is their best & one of the best epic metal releases in metal history.
Satan is Our Pal

Post by Satan is Our Pal »

Trux - Bad Luck
Oxym - Music Power - this is up for trade.
Battlescarred The Story of Ebony Records
www.myspace.com/476306938
daniel wrote: Mr. ultimate metalmaster.
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Midnight Priest, Johah Quizz, Ancient Cross, Target cd's from Stormspell, great work Iordan.
Tyrant Mean Machine cd battlecry
Gravestone - Creating a monster, Victim of Chains karthago
Darxon - Shout mausoleum
Candlemass - Chapter VI/dvd
Armored Saint - March of the saint remastered
Maniac - same koch records
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

sovdat wrote:Got those today. PERFECT sound quality!! The mini-LP design is kinda fragile, though.
What's wrong with the originals? I always thought the mastering on them was incredible, especially on the CBS/Sony Japanese pressings.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

perishinflames wrote:
sovdat wrote:Got those today. PERFECT sound quality!! The mini-LP design is kinda fragile, though.
What's wrong with the originals? I always thought the mastering on them was incredible, especially on the CBS/Sony Japanese pressings.
I don't think that there is anything wrong with them either. Sovdat is just a Forbidden completist in case you haven't noticed :)
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

should be here this wednesday, I can't wait :)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Ensiferum2k7 wrote:Image

should be here this wednesday, I can't wait :)
Beware the bootleg.
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

do have some more info about the bootleg, like the matrix code, whos selling, etc.? thanks for the warning, btw.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Yeah, you got the boot.