Dirk Niggemann-The WORST rip-offer I've EVER known!

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I really don’t see what can be done about this.

Unless you actually know his address and go there in person, (which the trip would probably cost more than the price of the records to begin with) what the hell are you going to do about it?

Actions speak louder than words…
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Avenger, I'm NOT gonna reveal my plan here, sorry, just know that I will speak with a good lawyer for the time being..thanx for ur interest though...
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

SOOO...we have some news from "Mr Dirk": I finally received my packet, after 3 months of delay, with a big SORRY, hahha...I think I should refer it here, and close this case now, BUT, "dear" Dirk, you'll never see or hear from me again, THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT._

P.S: Dan, please lock this thread asap, thanx in advance..
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
Piotr Sargnagel

Post by Piotr Sargnagel »

Glad you got your records.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

good to hear
metalmartyrdoom

Post by metalmartyrdoom »

BlackStele wrote:SOOO...we have some news from "Mr Dirk": I finally received my packet, after 3 months of delay, with a big SORRY, hahha...I think I should refer it here, and close this case now, BUT, "dear" Dirk, you'll never see or hear from me again, THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT._

P.S: Dan, please lock this thread asap, thanx in advance..

At least you got what you ordered... He did the same to me on an order of about 250 euros. 6 months later after threats and all, I finally received "a" package, with 3 of the 12 lps I ordered and an assload of crap badges and patches(from bands like McDeath wtf?!?) to "replace" what he supposedly didn't have in stock. Needless to say I NEVER ordered from him again.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

BlackStele wrote:P.S: Dan, please lock this thread asap, thanx in advance..
OK. Unlocked upon request if more Dirk-trouble comes up./Admin