Dirk Niggemann-The WORST rip-offer I've EVER known!

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
BlackStele

Dirk Niggemann-The WORST rip-offer I've EVER known!

Post by BlackStele »

I'm sure everyone here will know this guy from Else's Metal Mailorder Records...Well, this"thing"owns me 370Euros, and I don't know if I'll ever get em back...On the 29th of June I payed him for a huge order of 40LPs that NEVER came to me...On the 5th of August I sent him a mail asking him what might have happened and he didn't answer...in fact he hasn't checked his myspace page since the middle of July(is he trying to avoid something??) And I have reasons to say that, cause he logged on his personal page a few days ago! On the 11th of August I've sent him another mail, at his personal page this time, warning him, and I didn't get any answer yet...now I sent another one, verifying that I'll start informing people about his GOD-DAMN rip-off, so I make a start here, and I will continue after I'll return from my vacation...on the other hand, if he'll reply, I will update this thread at once, stay tuned..
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

File a court proceeding against the guy/company in the city court where he lives. It takes some work, but if you write in English and specify the details from the start I'm sure it'll lead you somewhere. Unfortunately the court will most likely reply to you in the language of that country.
Fun records
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Else's was always described as 100% trustworthy..strange.

If you're going like Metalipieklo I'm sure German people here (including me) would help you out if the answer happens to be written in that language
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Yes, I trusted him also, and he fuckin betrayed me, he's gonna pay a hard prize for this! Thank you for your help guys...when I'll return to my base, I'll start juridical proceedings against him, I'm gonna ask a lawyer what exactly should I do to make him have a Hell of a day(and night), he won't get away with this, I give you my word!
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I've noticed others having problems to, dealing with outrageous periodes of waiting. I used to buy some records years ago and can't remember having any troubles. But then, people change...
Long Live The Loud !!!
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

100% unreliable in my experience.

There's a bunch of them unreliable people out there... and it's a shame because people work damn hard for their money.

You should start a thread called "ASK BEFORE YOU ORDER"... that will weed out the shitty dealers and put them on a "blacklist".
Noisehunter

Post by Noisehunter »

I don't think he has updated his website in ages (haven't checked in months though). I tried to order some Slough Feg and Pagan Altar LP's he had listed, hmm maybe about 6 months ago. Gladly, I decided to ask him first if he really has that stuff in stock, no answer yet.
Dave_the_Boss

Post by Dave_the_Boss »

Ordered from him a couple of years ago, and finally got my stuff after I threatened to file a paypal complaint. Avoid this piece of shit at all costs.
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Ok, that's it, the bastard ignores my mails, he checks his page, and NEVER reads the mail, I'm pretty sure now, he may rot in Hell, I'm gonna deal with him asap..
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

Very nice guy and 100% trustworthy IMO. He mostly sells on metalmarkets and festivals, not so much internet. I havent been in contact with him since long time now, but I cant imagine he would ripp you off. Maybe parcel lost in mail? I dunno...

If no answer to emails, try to call him by phone.
We praise the blood that metal brings
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

yeah, but why did he delete my mail? I've seen it today! I've warned him several times, using his two different mails, and he still didn't answer, while I know he has checked his both pages..he ignores me, it is obvious! Why?Can you tell me? I'll try to call him, but I don't think he'll answer...meanwhile I'll search for a good lawyer..
daniel

Post by daniel »

Well it's the same as Erico of Dantesco; ignores my mails, keeps posting on forums etc., I don't care how reliable people say he is, he's made me a promise he hasn't kept, I've still got the emails.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Let us know how it pans out.......

I think that being ripped off at least a couple of times is part of collecting.

99% of the time nothing can be done about it.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

look, I'm the kind of person who gives a lot and have plenty of patience, I can forgive many mistakes, BUT if I realize that someone wants to harm me, I will destroy him/her, no matter what "rules"may exist, I don't really care..
Helm

Post by Helm »

Destroy someone that owes you 370 euros!? Not to say it's a small amount but it is worth pushing the TOTAL DESTRUCTION button, whatever that may entail?