Insane Ebay Auctions (OLD'n'locked)

Heavy Metal Hunting, record Q's & trivia, collector stuff. Rare or not, it all goes here.
User avatar
Korgüll
Posts: 1973

Post#1651 » Fri May 08, 2009 12:53 pm

humus wrote:Somebody got fucked (again). This is a bootleg.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Shepherd-Unit ... 7C294%3A50

Probably all the rest of his demo auctions aswell.
http://completed.shop.ebay.com/merchant ... c=1&_rdc=2
I was thinking of bidding on the Terror demos as I would love to have them, but then I realised that there are no pictures of the tapes. So I guess all standard blank TDK tapes right??? :(
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?

User avatar
gigadeth
Posts: 244

Post#1652 » Fri May 08, 2009 1:29 pm

sovdat wrote:
gigadeth wrote:i was just curious how much some famous ebay sellers are selling their stuffs for.
and i checked their last sale result. :D

drgoon_jpn : sold 273 items, average sale price per item = $37
kreator72 : sold about 100 items, average = $33
thallos81 : sold 211 items, average = $26
pricekillers001 : sold about 350 items, average = $22
apoisontree : sold 66 items, average = $21

of course, they are not selling same items.
Where can you see the average?
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... =31&rdir=0

if you use internet explorer, click right mouse button, there is [Export To Excel] (or something like that) menu. it is simple after exporting to excel.

User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2605
Contact:

Post#1653 » Fri May 08, 2009 2:00 pm

Korgüll wrote:
sovdat wrote:Where can you see the average?
Just add up the total amount of sales & divide by number of items sold :?
:wink:
:D

Well I thought that there's an automatic ebay option that can do that for you, I don't really want to do that manually ...

When I was selling about 100 CDs back in february I got about $29 for a CD (Starting prices were usually the lower average price of certain CD and I also had buy it now options for all CD, at the higher average price), and then again I sold some stuff (I think around 80?) and the average price was around $17 - of course I had less rare CDs for sale that time!

humus
Posts: 1449
Contact:

Post#1654 » Fri May 08, 2009 3:37 pm

Korgüll wrote:
humus wrote:Somebody got fucked (again). This is a bootleg.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Shepherd-Unit ... 7C294%3A50

Probably all the rest of his demo auctions aswell.
http://completed.shop.ebay.com/merchant ... c=1&_rdc=2
I was thinking of bidding on the Terror demos as I would love to have them, but then I realised that there are no pictures of the tapes. So I guess all standard blank TDK tapes right??? :(
I asked him for a picture of the Black shepherd demo and it was just a standard tape! While the original has a sticker with artwork etc on it!
He then sold the tape to Astaroth from this forum, but he ofcourse knew it was fishy when he got it. He got a refund I think, but in the seller's feedback you can see he then made a second chance offer to the second highest bidder who bought it. And now he sold that tape again. So he's knowingly selling homemade bootlegs. Shit bootleg demo seller #50 on ebay, and people will loose lots of money again.

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#1655 » Fri May 08, 2009 4:22 pm

humus wrote:
Korgüll wrote:
humus wrote:Somebody got fucked (again). This is a bootleg.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Shepherd-Unit ... 7C294%3A50

Probably all the rest of his demo auctions aswell.
http://completed.shop.ebay.com/merchant ... c=1&_rdc=2
I was thinking of bidding on the Terror demos as I would love to have them, but then I realised that there are no pictures of the tapes. So I guess all standard blank TDK tapes right??? :(
I asked him for a picture of the Black shepherd demo and it was just a standard tape! While the original has a sticker with artwork etc on it!
He then sold the tape to Astaroth from this forum, but he ofcourse knew it was fishy when he got it. He got a refund I think, but in the seller's feedback you can see he then made a second chance offer to the second highest bidder who bought it. And now he sold that tape again. So he's knowingly selling homemade bootlegs. Shit bootleg demo seller #50 on ebay, and people will loose lots of money again.
I learned the hard way as well
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well

User avatar
peterott
Posts: 387
Contact:

Post#1656 » Fri May 08, 2009 5:04 pm

I wanted to buy the Grotesque demo from that guy, but skipped it as the auctions reeked of home-made bootleg shit...

humus
Posts: 1449
Contact:

Post#1657 » Fri May 08, 2009 5:17 pm

If you learned the hard way, why does he still have 100% feedback? He can't even give you retaliaton feedback!

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#1658 » Fri May 08, 2009 5:42 pm

humus wrote:If you learned the hard way, why does he still have 100% feedback? He can't even give you retaliaton feedback!
Not from him, ex-pe-di-tor
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well

perishinflames
Posts: 1539

Post#1659 » Sat May 09, 2009 5:04 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0304781791

wasn't that a $5 CD a couple years ago? I remember getting mine for like $2.99, I was the only bidder...


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0304788816

This one I really didn't see coming :)

User avatar
deathster
Posts: 467

Post#1660 » Sat May 09, 2009 8:01 am


User avatar
peterott
Posts: 387
Contact:

Post#1661 » Sat May 09, 2009 3:55 pm

deathster wrote:What do you think of this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Salem-Destruction-T ... 0341439612
the question below in the Q&A-section sounds strange:
There is No Artwork on the Other Side of the Cover, Tape was Given out Before the 250 that where made where released. Tape and Cover are in Band Members Hand Writing. Best Regards Bob

It's the demo, but at the same time it's not...

User avatar
deathster
Posts: 467

Post#1662 » Sat May 09, 2009 6:48 pm

About the Salem. In private the seller told he got the demo from some bargain lot, so he does not know who sent the demo nor the previous owner at all. So my question is how he can say it was released before official demo? Plus he throws in 90s Salem sticker and access card. Plus in real "Destruction till death" times Zeev was the only guy in the band who corresponded with the underground world. This is BAD for the buyer and WIN for the seller.

User avatar
The Knell
Posts: 4308

Post#1663 » Sat May 09, 2009 7:11 pm

That Salem auction was very fishy. But Id love to have an original.
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well

User avatar
deathster
Posts: 467

Post#1664 » Sat May 09, 2009 7:49 pm

The Knell wrote:That Salem auction was very fishy. But Id love to have an original.
Yeah, but I think Yosuke will re-release early Salem stuff this year anyway.

User avatar
Korgüll
Posts: 1973

Post#1665 » Sun May 10, 2009 12:04 am

Ben, a $37 profit on what you bought it for mate :wink:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Solstice-Solstic ... 1|294%3A50

I wish I still had more..
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests