Peruvian metal?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

MetalizeR wrote:
roihlem wrote:Don`t know many bands from Peru, but Kranium is my favourite. Very original Doom/ Death Metal. The track "Guerreros" is a masterpiece.
Kranium dont play that songs anymore, they return to his Death Metal roots.
Check this band:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvbUeWWEKgg
is folk but more melodic Death.
I prefer the old stuff, though this track dos not sound bad! Thanks for that link, I thought they were dead for a long time....

Btw. whats up with Levifer? I am not into that extreme style anymore, but I still enjoy "Tribute To The Supreme Beast" a lot!
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

Levifer is out of the map here, but i recomend you the new bands like Blacker, Bestial Possession, RIP, Profaner, Recrucify, Death Invoker, Metralla, Demoniac Slaughter, etc.
Piotr Sargnagel

Post by Piotr Sargnagel »

I do like Levifer - very bestial and crude
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

CONTUMACY "FALL OF THE STRUCTURE" 7'' EP

the legendary 1990 demo by one of the most obscure southamerican death metal bands. influenced by the finnish scene of the early 90s and with a totally demented southamerican attitude this demo was forged in the very pits of the abyss for you freaks to adore. Dark and heavy death metal from lima-Peru

http://www.myspace.com/contumacy90
http://www.myspace.com/putrescenserecords
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

INSANER's "IGNORANCIA Y DECANDENCIA" as many of you may know is a reh demo tape from 1989 pressed on vinyl finally for all the freaks to adore. INSANER will always be remembered for being one of the most demential thrash death bands from southamerica during the 80s. this slap of sonic violence will melt your faces and corrupt your souls with hatred that only bands from that part of the world seemed to possessed back then. This noble black vinyl will be out around november-december. the production will be on a 7'' vinyl not a 10'' like it was initially planned due to the economics regarding this modest label.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Promotion goes to Victim Of Time, not here.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

ION BRITTON wrote:Promotion goes to Victim Of Time, not here.
OK man, the promotion when this shit go out, i think in december.