Eldritch Rite

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Avenger

Re: Eldritch Rite

Post by Avenger »

By "newer bands" I meant as in modern day still playing bands. Not new releases of old material.

Here's your CDBaby listing:

http://www.cdbaby.com/Search/c3Rvcm1zcGVsbA%3d%3d/8

They don't have:

Chalice
R.O.X.X.
Sudden Darkness / Economist
Superstition
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

The link in my signature is the best way to see what's available at this moment.

More back-catalog titles will be added whenever possible.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I've been working with current bands recently. Not that I have quit re-releasing arcane stuff, but it just happened. I have bunch of re-releases in the pipes, like Demise, Bodybag, Sacrosanct, Terror, Siren, etc.

Some other long-term projects seem to have fallen through the cracks, like Sage Meridien, and not because of lack of trying on our part for sure. But such is life :)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Stormspell wrote:I've been working with current bands recently. Not that I have quit re-releasing arcane stuff, but it just happened. I have bunch of re-releases in the pipes, like Demise, Bodybag, Sacrosanct, Terror, Siren, etc.

Some other long-term projects seem to have fallen through the cracks, like Sage Meridien, and not because of lack of trying on our part for sure. But such is life :)
:shock:

Which Demise?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Why, the Portland, OR thrash-o-death masters of course:

[youtube]IxtVz74vxMM[/youtube]