ARC

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Knell

ARC

Post by The Knell »

Original by Boris
Selling these to help finance the Arc anthology and help the band with some new instruments for their reunion.
Any informations about that? Boris won't tell me. I would like to have the contact address. Or is it a fraud??
Witchfynde

Post by Witchfynde »

This is a band I should´ve heard. But I haven´t for some annoying, unknown and idiotic reason.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Does someone have a huge scan of the cover from "War Of The Ring" and maybe of the first 7" too? A scan of the second 7" was on the review page here but now the page is down :(
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

The Knell wrote:A scan of the second 7" was on the review page here but now the page is down :(
I had to remove the hi-res scans momentarily to make room for the labels special. They'll be back shortly, but I've just uploaded the War Of The Ring-covers, so try again.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

thanks! Need it for advertising to a friend. I just have to include this piece of art with the CDR
Erynion

Post by Erynion »

Can anyone post the lyrics of War of The Ring? I can't seem to find it anywhere and I'd really like to read their tribute to Tolkien...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I dont think they were revealed by the band. Someone should take the time to write them down by listening. Maybe i'll do it when I have time.
Erynion

Post by Erynion »

If and when you do, please let me know. I'll be as happy as a pig in poop. Its mostly when he goes on the higher pitches that I can't quite make out what he's saying. Just a few lines here and there...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

can't guarantee anything. just a try
Erynion

Post by Erynion »

Sure thing. No problem.
ARC

Post by ARC »

The Knell

Post by The Knell »

ARC wrote:Try this!
http://arc22.co.cc/index.php
How cool is this!!! Thanks!
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
commando lightning

Post by commando lightning »

ARC wrote:Try this!
http://arc22.co.cc/index.php

wow acording to this the band is active , thats a new one
love their 7'
Lord_Sauron

Post by Lord_Sauron »

Great band and great review! Truly one of the greatest NWOBHM singles ever, despite they don't sound like traditional NWOBHM, IMO, they're more like doomy version of Manowar and simmilar american bands. The song is catchy as hell and close to perfection. B-side is also cool, but not in the same rank as the A-side.