Old live tapes

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Fils Du Metal

Old live tapes

Post by Fils Du Metal »

Hi bootlegers, just sorting the cellar and found the box with at least hundred concerst I recorded with walkman very oldschool standiong in the back of the venue end of 80's beginning of 90's...cool stuff like Entombed, Obituary, Fates Warning, Sanctuary whatever you dream of...
Any idea where I could trade the stuff? I surely have some concerts that never existed as live recording until now, the little gigs with 20-30 fans :-) So any forums in the worldwide internet? Thanks
doomedplanet

Re: Old live tapes

Post by doomedplanet »

I'm interested in listening to them to see if they are decent enough sounding to make digital transfer, but of course don't pay for such stuff. That is cool you recorded all those shows and kept the tapes.
Avenger

Re: Old live tapes

Post by Avenger »

Interesting collection.

I'm sure this would have more Inherit value to you for sentimental reasons having actually attended the gigs. Sort of like documentation of where you have been.

As was already mentioned, the quality would be a major contributor if others would be interested and the scene for this is even more niche than those generally into this music.

Not to sure if there is a dedicated avenue for this sort of thing. View count of the recordings I've come across on places like youtube are quite low.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."