EXTERMINATOR

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
The Knell

EXTERMINATOR

Post by The Knell »

I have the opprtunity to get the LP, but how much is the average price for an original LP? I don't have a clue since I never saw one.
peterott

Re: EXTERMINATOR

Post by peterott »

The Knell wrote:I have the opprtunity to get the LP, but how much is the average price for an original LP? I don't have a clue since I never saw one.
The original version went to $60 on ebay the last two times I saw them (both early last year). Both were from secure sellers from South America with 99.x%
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

"Only" 60$? I'd bet this would go over 100€ with ease or so...

Ok, thanks.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

How about the music? It's pretty sloppy stuff, but not as much as it should in order to fit in the "too bad that it's good" category, it's just bad. Maybe 4-5 good riffs in the whole album, production + playing are godawful.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
peterott

Post by peterott »

The Knell wrote:"Only" 60$? I'd bet this would go over 100€ with ease or so...

Ok, thanks.

well, I guess the bootleg re-release brought the price down a bit. No wonder, as more people could hear the sloppy music...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Well I made a good trade for it. Not so rare shit trade for very rare shit! Success! 8)
Astaroth

Post by Astaroth »

One of my favourite South American LP's. Recorded in one day. It's bestial, it's evil, it's awful - all in the one blackened package. I got mine for $50 (it's in good condition - very hard to find a mint condition LP from Suddamerika).
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Astaroth wrote:it's awful
That's the basic feature of the album. :lol:
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
tomas

Post by tomas »

I think this album is great !!!!!
It's so fucking horrible, the songs, the lyrics, the sound, the tightness of the musicians, ... For me it's a totally crazy satanic 80s black death crap masterpiece!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Mine is mint with insert, only the cover has a great ringwear in the back. I wonder about the "Total Extermination - Exterminator Experience" line in the labels. What does that mean? Is the real name of the band "Total Extermination" and the albumtitle "Exterminator Experience" or what?

Fine to see that other like this too. So I am not alone! I know it's horrible played crap...even more random than Beherit's "debut". I understand everyone who hate this, really.
ironchains

Post by ironchains »

theres a bootleg release which contains an inner sleeve with lyrics, it must be a exact copy from the original pressing. anyway, this release is very hard to find.
i remember, dies irae (brazil) has some copies on distribution of this bootleg. i got for cheap price; good choice meanwhile appears the original one on my hands :cry:
Astaroth

Post by Astaroth »

The bootleg is exactly the same except it's missing the jail cell on the front cover. Probably one of the worst productions ever as well only next to a few other South American "stinky gems". Does anyone have interviews with Exterminator from old zines?
deathster

Post by deathster »

I have seen only some Exterminator articles and 1 record review dating from 1987 (and not 2003 when "everybody" discovered them).
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

I had a zine from Peru called Headbanger from 1987. It featured an article about Exterminator. Also one about Necrofago.
The pictures that appear on the Metaleros page and on the CD boots come from that zine.
tomas

Post by tomas »

I have the opportunity to buy one of those bootlegs. What is it worth? (Don't want to pay too much...)