Metal From Alaska

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Hah, I like all Pandemonium albums, cheesy or not!

I need that Snow White EP, sell it to me for about $35, will you?
metaljunkie

Post by metaljunkie »

Khnud wrote:Hah, I like all Pandemonium albums, cheesy or not!

I need that Snow White EP, sell it to me for about $35, will you?
sorry, no I will not give away that little Gem -it is a shame that no further recordings materialized till today...

Well, just put all the Pandemoniums on the turnable since I did not listen for ages to them, but I'm sorry to say, I was not very convinced, most songs pretty standard und tendentially uninspired, just very few tracks standing out from each release.

Crillson I like quite a lot, not everything, but most of the tracks. Underproduced but inspired and moving for me... metal tastes are so different :wink:
StygianBlade

Post by StygianBlade »

Never heard Crillson either, seems to be excellent and fucking rare...
The vinyl re issue is not that hard to be found.

I like Crillson a lot although they are mostly known due to the ultra rare CD release and not for their music which still sound very good to me as I said.
Piotr Sargnagel

Post by Piotr Sargnagel »

Yeah Crillson play a strange and atmospheric style - I enjoy it now and again! Very glad of the LP re-release as the CD is impossible to find isn't it?
dford

Post by dford »

I'm currently working just off the Alaskan Highway, the only metal I've noticed is the drilling rig I'm on :D
Zherneboh

Post by Zherneboh »

The Sentinel wrote:it's so great to know that metal is really everywhere. One would think Alaska is only mountains, snow and icebears.
It's amazing how far it stretches...Alaska all the way round the world to Abstraktsion in Vladivostok! I'm amazed by how knowledgable people are here. I'm never going to be able to listen to all this stuff!
Weigh anchor, hoist the sails
Cruisin' for booty on watery trails
vxn123

Post by vxn123 »

there is another band from Alaska called RAZAR..they released one LP.