Another thread about which rarities are overrated and which aren't...

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
User avatar
Astra Wally
Posts: 651

Another thread about which rarities are overrated and which aren't...

Post#1 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Here is where we continue long discussions about whichever top-rarity sucks more than the other, that may come up in the Collector Porn thread (or elsewhere). Keep it civil.
/aDmiNistructor

Prowler wrote:and Axton Pryte without words! For me amoung the top 10 is most unlistenable expensive records.
Yes, that 12" Axton Pryte sucks badly. Most annoying vocalist ever.

And those guys looked terrible:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhn0UpAgaXI

:lol:
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1517

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#2 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Dirty Rocker wrote:
Prowler wrote:
Dirty Rocker wrote:Prowler - Let us know which records you actually like as well and not only write about the records you hate. It's more fun that way. :wink:
They would not really fit into this thread as it's standard stuff like E-x-e - Stricken by might.
Stonehenge - Wings of steel, Confessor - First sin, Emmy Strut maybe, but as I've said none of the 500 $ raries is able to reach thge level of "Master of puppets" or "Stricken by might".
In case you've planned to do so, don't post the Killen LP. That's another basement rumpel production with childish boy vocalist who can't hit a single note. :lol:
I was not thinking in general, more which ones of the ones uploaded in this thread. There must be one or two you must like even if theyre not par with you absolute favourites. If everything is shit unless it's better than master of puppets for you, then there can't be much you can listen to and enjoy. (I don't like Metallica at all by the way, but I love the Killen LP ;) )
Ok, so you're into "anti-music"! :wink:
Sorry, but if I put 200 Euro on the table then I want something back worth the 3 days I have to spent at work for it.
Messiah - Final warning is such an album. But if you like Killen you cannot like Messiah as they are great songwriters and musicians. I have to admit that Stonehenge or Confessor aren't the greatest musicians either, but their stuff was solid direct into your face dirty Heavy Metal. However I might even enjoy some Ex-Danger "Tyrant into the west" or Terra Rosa "The endless basis" two musically top notch albums with incredible musicianship. BUT my heart's hanging on the Thrash. The more raw the better! And E-X-E is combing it all, Power and brutal Thrash Metal with outstanding vocals and muscians, like Dissection from Canada too.
How can someone not like old Metallica??? :shock:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
OmenOfSteel
Posts: 551

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#3 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:29 pm

Prowler wrote:I wonder what comes next? The Plads ...??? Dark Ages??? Vaughn??? Hammer Witch??? Reencarnacion??? Blasfemia??? Real Steel??? Far East???
huh! this list looks completely random.

I know I'm the only one on earth loving DARK AGES, but HAMMER WITCH after VAUGHN? That really hurts, HAHA

If you are the Antichrist, I must be the Anti-Antichrist cos I like most of the records you're calling horrible :twisted:
We praise the blood that metal brings

User avatar
ION BRITTON
Posts: 6645

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#4 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Prowler wrote:The Plads ...??? Dark Ages??? Vaughn??? Hammer Witch??? Reencarnacion??? Blasfemia??? Real Steel??? Far East???
Better stick to hardcore metal LPs like Crystal Knight and those lite AOR singles.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart

User avatar
msp
Posts: 1205

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#5 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:11 am

Waiting for Prowler to display Stan Bush "You've Got The Touch" maxi single.
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...

User avatar
Ernest Thesiger
Posts: 6167
Contact:

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#6 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:44 am

msp wrote:Waiting for Prowler to display Stan Bush "You've Got The Touch" maxi single.
Me too, it's ace.
Unfunny signature.

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1517

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#7 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:43 am

Dirty Rocker wrote:Prowler: DWARR ruuuule! But for the general "metal fan" it's probably more people disliking his stuff than enjoying it. Weed + Dwarr is a massive success even if it's a big success without drugs as well. ;)

The Sentinel: Thank you bro! =)

Here is a Picture dedicated to Prowler! :lol:
Image
Geez, 3 x zero! :lol:
Hammer Witch is starting great and then the rest is absolutely dull crap.
Dwarr ... brr ... I get a cold shiver running over back ... disgusting
Mistreater is super for it's year, but the other two are a waste of money. I think you just need Wheelz of Steel to complete the Schäbi Metal collection, no? :wink:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1517

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#8 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:44 am

Who is Stan Bush? Metal guitar hero?
If so, I'll buy all his records!
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
lunaboy
Posts: 1541

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#9 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:03 am

Prowler wrote:
Dirty Rocker wrote:Prowler: DWARR ruuuule! But for the general "metal fan" it's probably more people disliking his stuff than enjoying it. Weed + Dwarr is a massive success even if it's a big success without drugs as well. ;)

The Sentinel: Thank you bro! =)

Here is a Picture dedicated to Prowler! :lol:
Image
Geez, 3 x zero! :lol:
Hammer Witch is starting great and then the rest is absolutely dull crap.
Dwarr ... brr ... I get a cold shiver running over back ... disgusting
Mistreater is super for it's year, but the other two are a waste of money. I think you just need Wheelz of Steel to complete the Schäbi Metal collection, no? :wink:
Here, Here. It took me almost 10 years to understand all these "privates" are nothing but crap.Expensive ? Geezus Bloody Christ - Yes !!! Musicaly Good ??? NO FUCKING WAY. Ant here also lies fucking problem. Some childs and teens pretend to be samo serious collectors,but know shit about it.I mean They even DO NOT HAVE JUDAS FUCKING PRIEST in collection , but fucking show off crappy 3rd rate records. It's retarded.

User avatar
Prowler
Posts: 1517

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#10 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:09 am

Finally someone who uses his brain! :!:
I know there are more of us, even on this forum, they just are afraid to say their serious opinion HERE because they are afraid to loose their reputation here. haha
Actually it's tragic, not funny ... :cry:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...

User avatar
lunaboy
Posts: 1541

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#11 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:18 am

Ha,ha. Because we (Old bastards) always can troll and make funny of all these loosers+ retarded hipsters.

User avatar
Ernest Thesiger
Posts: 6167
Contact:

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#12 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:19 am

Prowler wrote:I know there are more of us, even on this forum, they just are afraid to say their serious opinion HERE because they are afraid to loose their reputation here. haha
Yes, anyone who likes stuff you don't like is just pretending.
Unfunny signature.

User avatar
lunaboy
Posts: 1541

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#13 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:26 am

Ernest Thesiger wrote:
Prowler wrote:I know there are more of us, even on this forum, they just are afraid to say their serious opinion HERE because they are afraid to loose their reputation here. haha
Yes, anyone who likes stuff you don't like is just pretending.
Pretending ? No fucking Way. I had shitloads of records NO ONE EVER HEAR. No fucking Mp3s, and almost Zero info on Google.But tell me one fucking reason WHY I should keep all these so called rare records.Because they're Rare ? Because they WILL HAVE monetary value in the future ? Fuck it.NO. I said it earlier. These new fucks even do not know what the fuck is OMEN or GRIFFIN

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2332

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#14 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:53 am

Not so harsh, Jonas. Patrik is here from the beginning - not so tenderly young anymore.

For one who would observe us from the outside, we are all retarded, each having his/her own disorder, as I have written here once in the past. It is true, that most of rare albums, are poor musicwise, but they are still quite alluring. And this forum was established to cope with them one way or another.
I am ... the One you warned me of

User avatar
lunaboy
Posts: 1541

Re: "Collector Porn" - Vinyl, Tapes & Merch (2015)

Post#15 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:06 am

Noisenik wrote:Not so harsh, Jonas. Patrik is here from the beginning - not so tenderly young anymore.

For one who would observe us from the outside, we are all retarded, each having his/her own disorder, as I have written here once in the past. It is true, that most of rare albums, are poor musicwise, but they are still quite alluring. And this forum was established to cope with them one way or another.
Yeah.I understand everything you're trying to say. I mean IF all the privates sounded like LEATHER NUNN I was just more than happy.But.Reallity is just different. I know Partik and I have NOTHING against him or his personal taste. BUT. There's new (So called GOOGLE ) generation was born.They think they can get everything they want at any cost. And it's strange when they show just some kind of obscure stuff but I know the DO NOT HAVE MAIDEN OR PRIEST vinyls on the shelves. This is RETARDED. I'm METALHEAD at first.And just Collector as NEXT.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron