Master Fury

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Herkus Monte

Master Fury

Post by Herkus Monte »

Has anyone heard of them at all?
They were thrashing in a hardly original way, but with such a dose of energy and attitude (at least when it comes to their debut) that i think they deserve a thread of their own.
"Hell Party" is basically speed all over and that`s why they remind me of the Finnish retrospeedsters from Solitaire, at least attitude-wise. Songs are fast, straightforward and relentless, with a scathing vocal not unlike that of Morbid Saint or even early Kat.Excellent, when you just need something to bang your head along.
And I love the disclaimer from the original casette album: "If not completely satisfied with the contents of this product, go jump off a bridge and die". I for one will not.
Prowler

Re: Master Fury

Post by Prowler »

I would be happier if you would not mention it in a collectors forum coz I'm still searching for the record and don't really need so much interested readers ... because the possibilty to get it cheap is fading with every mention and especially overwhelming critics about it. :wink:
But yes, it's great ...
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Just heard them both. Neither of the two blew me away, Circles Of Hate is the better album. Mostly fast material in the early Metallica/Exodus/Savage Thrust vein, while there's even more furious stuff in CoH. The vocals at some points on the first album reminded me of Powerlord. Not bad for what it is, but it's neither the most original thing you will ever hear nor the most intense one.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Prowler

Post by Prowler »

I've found my cheap sealed copy during the break, so everyone can read this now. Great outstanding raw late Thrash LP. Blows all the shitty late 80'sPower/Mosh/Thrash albums of the old heroes away!!!! :!:
It's not easy to be the Antichrist ...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Prowler wrote:Blows all the shitty late 80'sPower/Mosh/Thrash albums of the old heroes away!!!! :!:
...something which on most cases, truth be told, wouldn't be that difficult.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
BurninLeatherRecords

Post by BurninLeatherRecords »

A buddy of mine recently put their stuff out on CD. Not too fond of CD's but eh http://contaminatedtones.blogspot.com/2 ... -hell.html
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

I was searching for this LP since years, finally got it a few weeks ago, I had to pay a lot but dont regret it at all, great album!
We praise the blood that metal brings