Small yet unbelievable HELLHAMMER trivia!

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Thank you for your good nostalgic story, but i think it matches more to this topic
And yes, i like to read all these hunting stories with real buying from stores/sellers. I will tell my stories someday only in a way how i clicked my mouse in right moment or wrote a letter with want list to right person in right moment. Virtual buying can't replace hunting in real life.
From_the_Fjords

Post by From_the_Fjords »

yes, my words matches with the other topic; are little off topic.

you're right, virtual buying can't replace hunting in real life...
Asmo

Post by Asmo »

Buying and finding or trading for stuff online has its magic, but it can't compare to the feeling of finding something you've been after for a long time. Just having it practically staring you in the face.
thrashidolatry

Post by thrashidolatry »

ION BRITTON wrote:
From_the_Fjords wrote:
Asmo wrote:Buying and finding or trading for stuff online has its magic, but it can't compare to the feeling of finding something you've been after for a long time. Just having it practically staring you in the face.
First of all interesting stories of both of you and a refreshingly different post after all :)

Secondly, Asmo brought it exactly to the point. I always get a positive feeling in my belly when I'm searching through the records and suddenly one of my wanted things catches my eyes. :)