All Thrash experts - lend me your earz!

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
User avatar
LethylSteel
Posts: 401

Post#46 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:47 am

Awesome! I'm still missing that 7"!
Live your life by your will, learn to be an animal ...

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2288

Post#47 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 am

®O©O wrote:New York / New Jersey HC bands. TP not my type. Outburst are ok.
LethylSteel wrote:US Hardcore and Punk bands ... funnily I was about to buy Outburst last month but couldn't due to financial problems!
:?

looks like it's friggin' time to expand my knowledge about HC. TP track reminds me of Holy Terror, which is always good.
I am ... the One you warned me of

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2288

Post#48 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:44 pm

I'm bumping this thread. The missing tracks are driving me crazy.

@LethylSteel: perhaps you could make another sampler. you seem to have enough material :wink:
I am ... the One you warned me of

User avatar
LethylSteel
Posts: 401

Post#49 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:51 am

Yeah I'd love to know who's track 7, 16 and especially track 17. That guitarist is quite awesome. Hard to imagine they got airplay but noone knows their demo.
It drives me mad, they do sound so much alike Darkness or Deathrow that they should be known in the tape trader scene.

Fortunately these are the only songs that I did not know what bands that are. I only kept those due to that fact. Most of the old "radio tapes" are gone long time ago when I started getting the records.
Live your life by your will, learn to be an animal ...

User avatar
Dokken_Uwe
Posts: 816
Contact:

Post#50 » Thu May 01, 2014 8:47 am

Is it possible to re-upload this sampler (in case you still have it on your desk)???
Haven't seen it back then and now it seems to have disappeared.
See the flash of lightning cutting the edge of steel!

Helstar
Posts: 2011

Post#51 » Thu May 01, 2014 11:49 am

LethylSteel wrote:and especially track 17. That guitarist is quite awesome. Hard to imagine they got airplay but noone knows their demo.
It drives me mad, they do sound so much alike Darkness or Deathrow that they should be known in the tape trader scene.
Track 17 is already specified... comes from Assorted Heap debut http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7L5SRfZCA

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2288

Post#52 » Thu May 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Helstar wrote:
LethylSteel wrote:and especially track 17. That guitarist is quite awesome. Hard to imagine they got airplay but noone knows their demo.
It drives me mad, they do sound so much alike Darkness or Deathrow that they should be known in the tape trader scene.
Track 17 is already specified... comes from Assorted Heap debut http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7L5SRfZCA
He meant track 15 probably.

@nasty Dokken Uwe
If mr. Steel won't upload it, then I will. which provider you prefer? I have account on Mega and Uploaded.

I admit, I like to seek a needle in a hay for a certain period of time, but it soon gets unnerving.
I am ... the One you warned me of

User avatar
Dokken_Uwe
Posts: 816
Contact:

Post#53 » Thu May 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Noisenik wrote: If mr. Steel won't upload it, then I will. which provider you prefer? I have account on Mega and Uploaded.
.
It works. Haven't recognized that there were some more letters behind the red-underlined link.
Thanks anyway.
See the flash of lightning cutting the edge of steel!

User avatar
LethylSteel
Posts: 401

Post#54 » Thu May 01, 2014 5:27 pm

I have it on CD in different track order. I meant tracks 15, 7 and the german demo track similar to Darkness/Deathrow is track 8 in the download folder.
Live your life by your will, learn to be an animal ...

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2288

Re: All Thrash experts - lend me your earz!

Post#55 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:39 pm

erkhm, Administructor, ever bothered actually to listen to this ? file is still downloadable, so when you will feel thrashthirsty look no further! We need your help and you surely know sth about those missing!
I am ... the One you warned me of

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron