FOXES (pre-Spitfire)

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Pavlos

Post by Pavlos »

Nice one!!!!!
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Glockose wrote:
Trigger wrote:
Glockose wrote:I had this one time about 12 years ago. That was the only copy I ever saw.
That was my copy! :o
It was??
Well, I had traded it with you some 10 years ago or so, along with a couple of other Greek Lps, so this must be mine! Do you have it? I want it back, haha!
Never trust the Goblin King....
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Here is Damned Brain (although listening to the lyrics it must be Damaged Brain):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJBvpM4QDBc

Let me know if you like it.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

Hey! This is good! The previous sample was just OK (although it was a very interesting audio document) but this is both good and historic.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

chatzial wrote:Here is Damned Brain (although listening to the lyrics it must be Damaged Brain):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJBvpM4QDBc

Let me know if you like it.
thank you very much! :D
The Ripper

Post by The Ripper »

Tony Kontaxakis (guitar) formed Douglas after the split up of Foxes. Good AOR and rarities both their two albums. He makes a living working with major pop artists in Greece since the early 90's. He is a cool guy as well!
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

The Ripper wrote:Tony Kontaxakis (guitar) formed Douglas after the split up of Foxes. Good AOR and rarities both their two albums. He makes a living working with major pop artists in Greece since the early 90's. He is a cool guy as well!
And there is a Douglas song that was released under both Douglas and Foxes names. The "I'm free now". It was included in the Douglas 12" but also in the soundtrack of the movie ΡΕΒΑΝΣ but there the band is stated as Foxes.
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail