Which concert will you attend next ?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
humus

Post by humus »

Asphyx releaseshow in Essen yesterday, with openers Necros christos & Desaster.
Great concert from Asphyx, severe neck ache is the proove...

By the way the sentinel, were you there? Because I saw someone in the distance that looked like you, but too late to say hello. If it was you, ofcourse.

One thing which really sucked though, you're having a release party and only selling the CD version of you new album and not the vinyl version? Phhh!
Buried By Time and Dust

Post by Buried By Time and Dust »

I was able to catch Pentagram Thursday july 2nd at the DNA Lounge in San Francisco and Bobby was fucking killer.Full of life and weird as fuck.I was a little disappointed with all the 70's era songs but cannot really complain as I never thought in my life I would see him play live.Quite an unforgettable experience.If you have a chance to catch them don't miss the chance or you will be a fag.
Azaras

Post by Azaras »

Last concert I went to was SLAYER & MEGADETH, a few days ago. It was OK, I guess. I got too drunk... :D
Buried By Time and Dust wrote:I was a little disappointed with all the 70's era songs but cannot really complain as I never thought in my life I would see him play live
Sounds like the kind of setlist I'd die to see :lol:
Holy Mighty Stormwitch

Post by Holy Mighty Stormwitch »

- 18 July Hells Pleasure (but only if Pentagram play)

- 23-25 July Headbangers Open Air
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

AC/DC!!! FINALLY PLAYIN MY CITY IN NOVEMBER!!! MY FIRST TIME IM GONNA SEE THIS GODS OF ROCK N ROLL, YEEEESS, ALREADY HAVE MY PIT TIX!!!
Blasfemer

Post by Blasfemer »

Today we travel to the Magic Circle Fest. All in all I don't expect too much of it. The ticket price was way too expensive and the camp situation is awful, 25 Euro for a shitty "grandfather camp".

Next week mighty HEADBANGERS will shake under my fist :o
MexicanMetaler666

Post by MexicanMetaler666 »

not metal but One of my favorite bands , Lacrimosa tomorrow night and tuesday night, yes two nights in a row!!! :P
Heavy Metal is the LAW!!!!
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Buried By Time and Dust wrote:I was able to catch Pentagram Thursday july 2nd at the DNA Lounge in San Francisco and Bobby was fucking killer.Full of life and weird as fuck.I was a little disappointed with all the 70's era songs but cannot really complain as I never thought in my life I would see him play live.Quite an unforgettable experience.If you have a chance to catch them don't miss the chance or you will be a fag.
That is absolutely GREAT news!
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

A new Deathrow album, THAT is great news!
Holy Mighty Stormwitch

Post by Holy Mighty Stormwitch »

Everyone who wasn´t there missed a very unique show... Bobby just rules!! Amazing entertainment, thumbs up :D !
Lama

Post by Lama »

Holy Mighty Stormwitch wrote:
Everyone who wasn´t there missed a very unique show... Bobby just rules!! Amazing entertainment, thumbs up :D !
I couldn't have said it better myself!! Bobby was just amazing! What a nutcase! Really...there aren't superlatives enough to describe him. The sound was maybe a bit muddy and overtly bass-heavy (certainly at the front row), but I really had the time of my life!!! I'm going to order a ticket for the show in Tilburg as soon as possible!!!

Pentagram's setlist included "Review Your Choices", "Wheel Of Fortune", "Lazy Lady", "Sign Of The Wolf", "Forever My Queen", "Petrified", "When The Screams Come", "Walk In The Blue Light", "20 Buck Spin", "All Your Sins" and 2 new songs (one being titled "South Of The Swamp"). I could be that I forget one or two...

Other bands I enjoyed at Hell's Pleasure were The Devil's Blood (although they played a little bit to long), Absu (alas, bad drumsound), Necrophobic (fantastic show!), Lord Vicar, the Chilean Pentagram, Serpentcult (not a big fan of Michelle's vocals, but after seeing this show I'm definitely going to give "Weight Of Light" a chance), Esoteric, Dead Congregation and Résistance (Nathaniel is a great and funny frontman!).

Hell's Pleasure downpoints : no clean toilets, no toilet paper, no showers, a lot of the poseur, 'elite' and arrogant kind of black metal 'fans', some clowns with fascist tendencies, the heavy rain during Absu and The Devil's Blood, and the weak sound most bands suffered from.

On the other hand, the shows of the bands mentioned above, Nathaniel Résistance, the Belgian and Finnish legions (hi there Nabel and friends!!), the metal market and the cocktailbar made this weekend worthwhile!!
Kampel Destruction
MEXDefenderOfSteel

next sunday, opening for "Ripper" Owens, i hope he plays Winter´s Bane songs...
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

just wondering why they need to announce him with a Priest logo that is bigger than everything else on that bill.. anyway, great opportunity for you guys! 8)
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
MEXDefenderOfSteel

sagrotan wrote:just wondering why they need to announce him with a Priest logo that is bigger than everything else on that bill.. anyway, great opportunity for you guys! 8)
mexican promoters way to catch more attention i guess,...in my opinion is kind of lame too...
Blood RED

Post by Blood RED »

Yesterday Deep Purple gave a concert in Istanbul and I was there...
Hope to see Maiden, AC/DC and Rush here...