Albanian metal - A brief history

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Angelheart

Post by Angelheart »

vasilis2112 wrote:Σε Ελλαδα, Τουρκια, Μακεδονια, ο εχθρος ειναι στις τραπεζες και στα υπουργεια!!!
In Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, the enemy is the banks and ministries!

In the US there are 19 cities called athens, I never saw anybody complain! I think that even in Turkey there is a city called athens!!!

What is the difference between former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Republic of Macedonia, since Yugoslav no longer exists? It is like telling that Greece should be called former othomanic republic of Unanistan!!!!

Hahaha!

solidarity to our macedonian brothers!!!
Vasilis is the characteristic example of the failure of our educational system.
Hail USA,their politics and their puppets in every country!
Angelheart

Post by Angelheart »

Metalipeiklo wrote:Did Alexander the Great come from Macedonia or "FYROM" by the way?

Until this question has been properly investigated in another 3-4 pages of this thread I suggest we leave the Macedonia/FYROM issue. Any forum policies regarding this issue are totally unnecessary. Let Greeks call the country "FYROM" if they want, but please don't force your self-invented "rules" upon others. Had this thread been moderated by a guy from Skopje we all know what he would call his country of origin... :wink:

Let's now return to the issue of Albanian Metal.
Metalpeiklo,
Macedonia was part of Ancient Greece and their people were speaking Greek.
Nowadays ,geographically the area of Macedonia lies in Northern Greece and another part is in the so called FYROM.
The difference is that in the area of FYROM ,the people living there are Slavs that came much later in these areas and have nothing to do with ancient Macedonians and so on.
They can themselves as they want ,unless they don't usurp the history of another nation.
By the way, all these new countries were made with the obvious support of USA and in the World War I by Italy (like Albania) ,just to serve their interests in these areas.
Finally, u can check what their Prime Minister Gligorov were telling about their new country back in early 90's.
Topic closed for me cause i hate to involve politics with music.
But some people seems to be total hostile and ignorant and it's such a pity.
Cheers
vasilis2112

Post by vasilis2112 »

Angelheart wrote:
vasilis2112 wrote:Σε Ελλαδα, Τουρκια, Μακεδονια, ο εχθρος ειναι στις τραπεζες και στα υπουργεια!!!
In Greece, Turkey, Macedonia, the enemy is the banks and ministries!

In the US there are 19 cities called athens, I never saw anybody complain! I think that even in Turkey there is a city called athens!!!

What is the difference between former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Republic of Macedonia, since Yugoslav no longer exists? It is like telling that Greece should be called former othomanic republic of Unanistan!!!!

Hahaha!

solidarity to our macedonian brothers!!!
Vasilis is the characteristic example of the failure of our educational system.
Hail USA,their politics and their puppets in every country!
I do not want to start talking against anyone. I stated my opinion and you come to say I am the characteristic example of the failure of our educational system!!!
OK! I agree! What effect did our educational system have on you?

Do you know me?
If your educational system suports racism and fasism, then it definatelly failed on me!!!

P.S.: You all Ellhnares want us to believe that people who live now in greek Macedonia are descendants of the ancient Macedonians who lived 2500 years ago and where spread throughout Asia in Alexandos imperialistic wars?
Now comes the laughing!!!
After the ancient Macedonians, came the romans, the byzantine, the arabs, seltzuks, the othomans and many many other races of men who lived in those places and most of them killed previous generations (remember Theodosios that your church and by extension your state call Great killed 35000 Macedonians in the horse circus of Thessalonikh because the didn't what to change their religion and become christians) and you still want native people nowadays to be descendants of Alexander the Gayt!!
I do not think it is a problem of my education!!! But still your system failed on me!!!

xaxaxaxaxaxaxa
Vaggelis

Post by Vaggelis »

vasilis2112 wrote: P.S.: You all Ellhnares want us to believe that people who live now in greek Macedonia are descendants of the ancient Macedonians who lived 2500 years ago and where spread throughout Asia in Alexandos imperialistic wars?
Now comes the laughing!!!
The DNA of ancient greeks is the same of today's Greeks.Many researches from US and other scientists proved it now and in the past.

Ah and since we talk about Skopje.Skopje has at least 3 great bands.
ARGUS,SANATORIUM and MEDUSA(want that SARCOPHAG EP to hear so badly)!
Last edited by Vaggelis on Mon May 16, 2011 7:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vasilis2112

Post by vasilis2112 »

I believe that everything you say, do or think is politics so music is poliics too and these conversations are not off topic!!!
Do you know how many Greek soliers did Alexandros have when he returned in Babylon?
vasilis2112

Post by vasilis2112 »

Vaggelis wrote:The DNA of ancient greeks is the same of today's Greeks.Many researches from US and other scientists proved it now and in the past.
Goebbels prooved the superiority of the Aryan race!
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

GJ wrote:I thought the term "Albanian" was refering to Scottish Metal acts only
That's "Alban".
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
mordred

Post by mordred »

I don't give a shit about nothing but I just got a pretty funny image of a bunch of moslem nationalists running rampant with stuff like "there is no such country like 'Israel' because such not recognized by mighty Allah's islamic republic of Shitshaturkastan" and it brought me a good laugh.

Anyway, Corroseum is a Swedish website hosted on a Swedish server so logically in a feature on Corroseum the country should be referred to as Macedonia (or Republic of Macedonia in full) as that's how the name of the nation is recognized by Sweden. With all due respect to Greek viewers there could be a foot note with a polite apology and one could also take the opportunity to graciously thank Greece for its most significant inventions namely feta cheese and anal sex.

Anyway ... just taking the piss. Love Greece, lovely country that.

Now that I think of it, just a few kilometres from my birth place there was a small village called China but I don't think there was ever a conflict with the country of the same name.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

:lol:
I'm tempted to join in on the joke-crackin', but as someone hinted on earlier in the thread it can be a bit careless coming from someone who are not familiar with or used to these kind of conflicts ...so

@Ion: Thanx for the pm w/ further explainations. I want to change/add as little as possible from jnfernal's article, but some sort of note about this will be made. I need to re-read it + other stuff fist, and hopefully you can help with some feedback once I've started working with the page...

Now, does anyone have any nice pictures to go with this page?
Vaggelis

Post by Vaggelis »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

despite the territorial dispute,this thread sounds very cool and way exotic,thunder way is a great band but im willing to know more :P
GJ

Post by GJ »

Ernest Thesiger wrote:
GJ wrote:I thought the term "Albanian" was refering to Scottish Metal acts only
That's "Alban".
Dont call me a dumb! Your a dumb. :D

Our conflict aside, this is my fave Scottish act (bar Holocaust): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FlNVAiXa3Q
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

Wow, that was a great article, before reading it I only knew of Thunder Way. Someone should've introduced heavy metal to albanian politicians in the early 80's. Hoxha is to blame for isolation I guess.
only the heaviest weather available
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Thanx for the pictures! I have received some delirating private messages with highly nTionalistic/racist contents by some people denigrating albanians, slavs and turkish. If this approach won't stop i will be forced to leave this forum. I can't tolerate it anymore. Thanx
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

jnfernal wrote:Thanx for the pictures! I have received some delirating private messages with highly nTionalistic/racist contents by some people denigrating albanians, slavs and turkish. If this approach won't stop i will be forced to leave this forum. I can't tolerate it anymore. Thanx
Are you kidding? you got pm.
I am ... the One you warned me of