Looking for a band, HELP!

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

But they must be rubbish! Look at the way they're dressed!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Sgt. Kuntz wrote:I still don’t know what’s so special about that band. The singer may be technically good, but really, he sounds like a faggot when he sings ”Virgin Maaaary”. Even Mickey Mouse had more balls than that guy. That’s horroble, just like the other two song. You must all be deaf! And blind by the way, just look at them...
This coming from a guy that openly posts finds of AOR crap. I don’t think you really have any creditability to be talking about bands with "no balls". The comment about clothing also has no merit. We went over this in the WASP thread. :lol:

That aside the band also had two vocalists, the first being better then the second in my opinion.

Seriously, what's wrong with the vocals here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvcDBoUbd18
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

I just took notice of that clip,this enhances over again my opinion about this band,that is that it was simply mediocre,too much fuss for nothing,but the vocalist is fine.
Never trust the Goblin King....