Sharing Rare Records

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

metaloren wrote:
glockose wrote:Lifes a Bitch
What do you wanna mean with that? Haven't you read the posts above?!!!

If the only proof of existence of a "band?" or "ep?" are a front cover and a buying transaction, I can create a new band of the 80's for you tomorrow! (Note that metal-archives "EP?" tracklist is fictitious and the cover is taken from the "transaction?").

The pic above, the M-A one and a transaction. Not enough for my sceptical brain! How can I believe in something based on those three!

What I re-think: good albums are always well known by fans (even the rare ones), bad albums (or inexistent ones) are muted; it's obvious!

PD: No more "Metal Merchant?" metaloren posts until physical proofs of its existence.
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

Here are a few more for you that do not exist

Witch - Salam's Rise
Robert Johnson Present's Critical Mass
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

now i´m selfish because i only share my stuff with my gf and my close friends? why should i would be buying expensive stuff to be a show off,or a messiah with the rest of the world,which mostly i dont personally know?....again the mother teresa dilemma....
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

metaloren, it's bit weird what you post here, sorry mate. John and Rob are not making up any bands, what the hell??!!

Both re-released 80s heavy metal with their labels OPM and Doomed Planet, or were theses bands also just inventions of them? :lol:
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

True Confessions

I ONLY sell records that do not Exist!!

And I ONLY collect records that I make up in my mind, Just so I don't have to upload them for people. BUT if you come by the house I will try and sing them for you..

Cochino

Post by Cochino »

I think many people are confusing what I said (and I think it's also what daniel said). I don't think those who don't know how to rip should learn to rip in order to share the music, and I also mentioned that there might be people that doesn't have the time to learn or do it. What I'm talking about is the people that could do it without any big effort but doesn't just out of that shitty selfish attitude, not for any other reasons that might be understandable. Sure, sometimes we all feel that somebody "doesn't deserve" to know certain band or record, but if you think about it, it's bullshit. Who are we to decide who's worthy of a certain piece of music? Being born before or having payed for an album gives us such authority? I don't think so. Back when I was 12 or 13 I was listening to some utterly shitty music and if it wasn't for some guy who hated the music I listened to but lend me some old Metal tapes anyway, maybe I would be still listening to that shitty music nowadays. Now, this guy doesn't listen to Metal and doesn't want to have anything to do with it, but I do. So, who deserved those tapes better?
And I certainly wasn't thinking about Rob at all when I said that since he has shared a ton of his rips both here and in other sites.
OpenMetal!

Post by OpenMetal! »

glockose wrote:True Confessions

And I ONLY collect records that I make up in my mind, Just so I don't have to upload them for people. BUT if you come by the house I will try and sing them for you..
I'm sorry glockose. I have never thought that you sell or collect inexistent records. Be sure of that!

I don't mind Metal Merchant band, but you should recognise that your "Lifes a Bitch" post was not appropiate at all.
Eskew Reeder

Post by Eskew Reeder »

"We do what we do, if you want to buy it, buy it.
if you dont, fuck off." -Lemmy Kilmister
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

metaloren wrote:
glockose wrote:True Confessions

I'm sorry glockose. I have never thought that you sell or collect inexistent records. Be sure of that!

I don't mind Metal Merchant band, but you should recognise that your "Lifes a Bitch" post was not appropiate at all.
HAHAHA!!

I never said you said anything

I was Confessing
"I am NOT a collector"
Eskew Reeder

Post by Eskew Reeder »

Cochino wrote:I What I'm talking about is the people that could do it without any big effort but doesn't just out of that shitty selfish attitude,

Besides music, what else in life do you feel should be given to you for free because you "deserve" it??
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

woman, car, etc... :lol:
J.K.

Post by J.K. »

TITS
"We do what we do, and we put it out, if you want to buy it, buy it.

http://www.myspace.com/blackhammerftw
J.K.

Post by J.K. »

haha, too slow I am...
"We do what we do, and we put it out, if you want to buy it, buy it.

http://www.myspace.com/blackhammerftw
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Man,propaganda really damages the brain!You should start thinking as people of this world rather than American citizens,there are humans elsewhere you know and this is why all US metal bands acted like that in the 80's,money,chicks and fame.
Never trust the Goblin King....
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

J.K. wrote:TITS
I saw a Guy with Tits before. Its NOT a good thing....
"I am NOT a collector"