Knyaz Serebryaniy (Silver Prince, 1989)

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Destrozer

Knyaz Serebryaniy (Silver Prince, 1989)

Post by Destrozer »

Very good Russian Metal, pre-Mortifer, enjoy!

http://www.metalrus.ru/plug-e-files-c-k ... yaniy.html

Has anyone heard the Mortifer LP from 1993? How is it? On www.metalrus.ru you can download several early Mortifer tapes, good stuff!
Last edited by Destrozer on Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

You simply cannot get enough of those old Russian tape-albums :D

Does anyone have a respectable collection of rips of stuff like this? Me+Destrozer have been leeching off Metalrus and Mastersland for a year or 2 now, but we've probably missed a lot of goodies...
Mr Nuke

Post by Mr Nuke »

Thanks for this link! I liked this one very much, since these russian vocals somewhat appeal to a cord carved deep in me. Even if I've no known russian origins! :D

Mastersland was/is a great source of music for me, but I guess you two know a bit of russian because Metalrus is kinda cryptic for me. I know that there are tricks (like reading the addresses of the links) to help browsing but that doesn't always help when it comes to Metalrus.

I have tons of stuff from Mastersland on a DVD-R and I plan to burn these plus some CD-Rs on a double layer DVD+R. I'll check these if someone misses something. Simply tell me what you want!
Gott ist tot.
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

Sorry guys, the right translation of the band's name is Silver Prince, not Silver Knight...