Sickest rehearsals/live stuff?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
voidghast

Post by voidghast »

That Parabellum video rules! Man a lot of the talk about HELL on the first page is making me even more anxious to hear ALL of their stuff! I will just have to sit tight and wait for that Miskatonic release.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Morbid Tapes wrote:The rehearsal tape is even better than that... it's from August 1985.
No shit! I thought you meant the unreleased LP! Does the rehearsal have the same tracks with the LP? Hell, how much better can it be? Is an upload possible?
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Morbid Tapes

Post by Morbid Tapes »

I'll try and upload that MASTER rehearsal tomorrow or next week.
DMR

Post by DMR »

voidghast wrote:That Parabellum video rules! Man a lot of the talk about HELL on the first page is making me even more anxious to hear ALL of their stuff! I will just have to sit tight and wait for that Miskatonic release.
That Miskatonic box set has either been delayed or cancelled. Apparently the band is back together and wants to re-record some songs instead of releasing the original stuff. I've been weeping like a little girl ever since I learned this.
wyzard

Post by wyzard »

Since we speak for a scikc violent sound,I'd point out the split LP by THORNSPAWN / UNHOLY ARCHANGEL in the black metal field.The side of THORNSPAWN is a kick-in-the-ass violent live black metal assault.
Morbid Tapes

Post by Morbid Tapes »

Ion Britton, I PM'd you the link for the MASTER rehearsal. Enjoy!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Thanks Luc, pm answered! Let me know!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
khiijol

Post by khiijol »

Morbid Tapes wrote:And the best things MASSACRE (Florida) ever recorded were their soundboard live tapes. Far superior to their demos.
those live tapes rule... aggressive tyrant... progresso soup!!!

vulcano's "live!" album has some insane vocals on it. would have been neat if they played the 7" tracks on there in that style

impaled nazarene tracks on that split bootleg with beherit are killer too... great sarcofago cover
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

Necrovore- divus de mortuus Demo-tape.

shit, the most twised riffs of black death are all in there..
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Morbid Tapes wrote:And the best things MASSACRE (Florida) ever recorded were their soundboard live tapes. Far superior to their demos.
Yes I have two live tapes from MASSACRE and they are insane !! I have an HELLWITCH live tape where you can hear Kam Lee on guest vocals on 2 songs ("Infernal Death" a DEATH cover and another one), this is really sick too !!
King Zombie

Post by King Zombie »

Gotham City (Swe) and Black Death (US) both live.
Keep politics OUT of this forum