Your top-3 Metal Mysteries?

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Vaggelis

Post by Vaggelis »

DaN wrote:I'd like to bump this very important thread because of these 3 very important questions:

1. Does the Czech/Slovak band TREZOR's 7" "V srdci tvém / Pìsti" REALLY exist on vinyl?

2. Does the Czech/Slovak band CORONA's 7" "Naivka / Muzu ti lhat" REALLY exist on vinyl?

3. Does the Czech/Slovak band DISTORZE's 1st 7" "Distorze / Zrcadlo" REALLY exist on vinyl?

PICTURE-PROOF OR BUST.

(...and yes, these ARE my top-3 Greatest Unsolved Metal Mysteries atm..)
I never heard these singles.But why so much praise?Does is it really worth musically?Care for upload?
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Vaggelis wrote: I never heard these singles.But why so much praise?Does is it really worth musically?Care for upload?
Here's TREZOR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO30PaPGKeY
as for the other two maybe Dan can help.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

He isn't praising them. He is asking if they exist. People like music for a lot of different reasons.
Vaggelis wrote:
I never heard these singles.But why so much praise?Does is it really worth musically?Care for upload?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Exactly. I'm sure the actual recordings exist (I've heard a few of the songs), but do they really exist as vinyl 7"s? You often see these 2-3 song demo recordings listed as "EP"s, esp on M-A so there's bound to be some confusion...

Edit: ..and what I've sounded awesome, yes.
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

DaN wrote:Exactly. I'm sure the actual recordings exist (I've heard a few of the songs), but do they really exist as vinyl 7"s? You often see these 2-3 song demo recordings listed as "EP"s, esp on M-A so there's bound to be some confusion...

Edit: ..and what I've sounded awesome, yes.
I checked one want list from czech collector (He also looking for these records) and the list is the same as DaNs wants.So it's hard to know the truth.On the other hand he's looking for some obscure slovakian Metal single like : CARBON - Je čas odisť / Ikarov Brat and this single is for sale HERE so these singles might be real deal.
TheGreatEscape

Dammaj / Exodus / Slayer

Post by TheGreatEscape »

My 3 mysteries:

DAMMAJ - Mutiny LP
*is there an US pressing on PAR Records?*

EXODUS - Bonded by blood LP
*is there an Torrid pressing with White Torrid labels? Or is the one with the Green Combat label the first pressing?*

SLAYER - Mandatory suicide 12" Vinyl w/ Hanging-Boy-Artwork
*according to some rumors from back then, a few copies were pressed and immediately withdrawn due to the very controversial cover artwork. True or not?*
doomedplanet

Re: Dammaj / Exodus / Slayer

Post by doomedplanet »

No.
DAMMAJ - Mutiny LP
*is there an US pressing on PAR Records?*

never seen a Torrid pressing in looking at Exodus records in the bay area for 13 years.
EXODUS - Bonded by blood LP
*is there an Torrid pressing with White Torrid labels? Or is the one with the Green Combat label the first pressing?*
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

What's a squetter?
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

MetalizeR wrote:Somebody heard or saw live the first Peruvian Extreme Metal horde Hastur ?
Mystery resolved.. Monjas satanicas !!!
Vaggelis

Post by Vaggelis »

1)The second real name of singer of TYRANT Kerrmit.

2)More recording from the one song of the following bands has someone?SATAN'S EMPIRE,DOCTOR ROCK(D),CHORNYJ MARSHAL VOZMEZDIJA,MEGAHERTZ(AL),SUBWAY FORCE,ECSTASIS(GR)

many more that i can't refer right now.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

emperor.zola wrote:
sovdat wrote:I'm mostly wondering if those albums were really pressed on CDs already back in the 80s ...

1) Target - Mission Executed
2) Black Shephard - Immortal Aggression
3) Mandator - Initial Velocity
4) Violent Force - Malevolent Assault of Tomorrow
<Some people say that they do and that they even own them. Don't need the words, just pictures>
I still searching for the answer concerning Mandator's first album. Was it ever released officiall on CD?
Musik-Sammler list it as official, but it's doubtful. I'd like to see photos or scans if it really exists! 8)
It doesn't exist.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Herkus Monte

Post by Herkus Monte »

The only mistery I`ve been mulling over recently is whether the Brazillian band Evil Hammer has ever released (or at least recorded) any demo. The played with Sarcofago back in the glorious 1987 so chances are deathrash was their thing (even though their logo looks too similar to Nuclear Assault`s).
Samurai

Post by Samurai »

Vaggelis wrote:1)The second real name of singer of TYRANT Kerrmit.
Jürgen Kerner.