CHALICE - One Final Sin

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Absolute2000

Post by Absolute2000 »

Yes Iordan I also wish you a speedy recovery.
Mike Dworkin
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Thanks guys, appreciated very much!
GJ

Post by GJ »

Oh, that sucks! Hope you get well soon.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

GJ wrote:Oh, that sucks! Hope you get well soon.
+1
Long Live The Loud !!!
daniel

Post by daniel »

Yes, best of luck with it all.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Falloutzine

Post by Falloutzine »

This definitely NEEDS to be released on vinyl. I met Gregg Z over the summer when I bought some records off him up in Old Bridge NJ. We did a good bit of talking and he gave me a photo copy of an old Chalice flier from a gig they did with Overkill during the Taking Over tour.
Falloutzine: The East Coast Attack
http://falloutzine.blogspot.com
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Falloutzine wrote:This definitely NEEDS to be released on vinyl. I met Gregg Z over the summer when I bought some records off him up in Old Bridge NJ. We did a good bit of talking and he gave me a photo copy of an old Chalice flier from a gig they did with Overkill during the Taking Over tour.
I hope for your sake you can find another label that does vinyl and then give them a minimum of 4 years to put it out after a contract is signed.

Don't take this the wrong way, there is no fault to Iordan here. He can only release what he has the content for.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
SavageGrace

Post by SavageGrace »

This thread is amazing! It's great that you took up singing again Mike, makes me really happy. As many others, I play this demo regularly and I'm blown away every time.

I can't wait to hear the new material. Thanks to everyone who works on making it happen.
Absolute2000

Post by Absolute2000 »

Hey guys...Where does the time go...I can't believe it has been over 4 years since Iordan contacted me and led me to this forum and subject of my old band Chalice...I was once again contacted by somebody looking for Chalice material...This person was from Belarus...It is still amazing to me that all these years later people are still interested and listening to Chalice...I will contact Gregg today and see if we can get Iordan the bio on the band so he can get the Chalice release done..My apologies this has taken so long...I know Greg has been very busy and I have been playing out a lot with my New band WarHammer. I thank all of you for reawaking my interest in singing metal music. I have a great new band that plays out a lot...We are mainly a cover band doing a mix of old and new metal and hopefully one day we can write some material that you guys would like...Thats's it...Just wanted to give everyone an update... UpThe IRONS!!!

Mike
Mike Dworkin
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Ignore the guy from Belarus he'll probably just steal your material and press a thousand bootleg CDs :lol:
Absolute2000

Post by Absolute2000 »

No I promise I'm not doing that...This will be for Iordan to put on CD
Mike Dworkin
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

How many thumbs up is it possible to give this? Iordan is your man for releasing the material - he'll do a good job. Hope you can get it together this time
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Absolute2000

Post by Absolute2000 »

I will Give it my best to get this done...Hey your from Norway...The home of 2 of my Favorite singers, Jorn Lande and Nils Rue from Pagans Mind!!!
Mike Dworkin
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Considering the change of avatar, I'd say a release is getting closer, right?
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

Khnud wrote:Considering the change of avatar, I'd say a release is getting closer, right?
I was thinking the same thing. Oh please let it be so!