REENCARNACION

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
anthares

Post by anthares »

Anyone has their demo for share?
Reencarnacion sounds like bunch of possessed maniacs! That violin.... it just melts my heart!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Can't add much to the description I guess. Like a mix of "Obsesessed By Cruelty" and "Into The Pandemonium" perhaps? 2 factors make it less than perfect for me: the awful playing and the shitty guitarsound. It's a really cool album, but it could have been a true masterpiece if it weren't for those typical SoAm flaws. I think I like the 7" even more than the LP since it's ever weirder and slightly better produced.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Sodom, Hellhammer and violins??!!?? Hmm, can't really picture it, but I think it will make a strong appeal to me, I'm a big fan of both bands and violin music.
Long Live The Loud !!!
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Wow :shock: , heard it yesterday for the first time, that's indeed some weird stuff, total chaos at first listen, it definitely belongs in the Colombian madness of Parabellum and Blasfemia. A need more spins to get a grip, but it definitaly will destroy, great !!!
Long Live The Loud !!!
peterott

Post by peterott »

The 888 LP and the 7" is really killer music for the mentally deranged. Great stuff for sure.

They also released some more stuff (Egipto CD on Lorito Rec. and a self-released CD called "Visiones Terrenales limited to 150 copies but they sold them years to get rid off the copies) but both releases suck big time. Absolutely non-Metal stuff. Non-music stuff I would even say, as 45min of guitar-picking is gruesome... I would sell these 2 CDs immediatly if I haven't been a collector.

Don't know about their latest CD form 2006. It is said that it is more in the Hardcore direction (ala La Pestilencia).
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I've actually been curious about the "Egipto" CD, metal or not. Care do describe the sound a bit more thoroughly, Peter?
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

Perhaps it is sth in the vein of Holocausto - Tozago .... Some improvised stuffs?
I am ... the One you warned me of
peterott

Post by peterott »

oh no, that Holocausto record is more in the vein of the first Abruptum record.

Well, how to describe Egipto:
* Intro is some 90 year old person mumbling soem strange words
* 1st song is like a looooong Acheron intro, just without the satanism. A man reciting words while a piano is playing in the background
* 2nd song is accoustic guitars, interrupted with a real old Reencarnacion riff. But stopped again with accoustic picking. Then all of a sudden, cool guitar riffs and the violin and some screams. But the FUCK: no drums, no bass nothing. Just one guitar shredding and the violin playing in the background. And this female vocals appearing every now and then really wreck my nerves. Very disonant.
* 3rd song = 2nd song. Oh, and no drums/bass as well. But in the middle of the song only accoustic picking.
* 4th song = see song 1
* 6th song = song 3 = song 2
* Outro = saxophone, violin and some screams.

The whole CD has not one single drum beat, or any form of bass. Just one single guitar, voices and a violin. The two or three good riffs which appear for a couple of seconds are nice, and would have fit on a real Metal Reencarnacion record.

If you ask me: booooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

wow. sounds somewhat interesting. Sort of Chamber Metal? How about production. If I understand properly, this tends to be more low-key - no metallic power. Chamber Experimetal or sth. Could you upload it? :)
I am ... the One you warned me of
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

peterott wrote:oh no, that Holocausto record is more in the vein of the first Abruptum record.

Well, how to describe Egipto:
* Intro is some 90 year old person mumbling soem strange words
* 1st song is like a looooong Acheron intro, just without the satanism. A man reciting words while a piano is playing in the background
* 2nd song is accoustic guitars, interrupted with a real old Reencarnacion riff. But stopped again with accoustic picking. Then all of a sudden, cool guitar riffs and the violin and some screams. But the FUCK: no drums, no bass nothing. Just one guitar shredding and the violin playing in the background. And this female vocals appearing every now and then really wreck my nerves. Very disonant.
* 3rd song = 2nd song. Oh, and no drums/bass as well. But in the middle of the song only accoustic picking.
* 4th song = see song 1
* 6th song = song 3 = song 2
* Outro = saxophone, violin and some screams.

The whole CD has not one single drum beat, or any form of bass. Just one single guitar, voices and a violin. The two or three good riffs which appear for a couple of seconds are nice, and would have fit on a real Metal Reencarnacion record.

If you ask me: booooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.
:lol: I think I need to hear this, if only for a laff. Bring it on!
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

The 888 metal LP is great. Got it for a good price, orginal some years ago. Now we are talking som fucked up shit here. cand explain their sound really, hehe. I got some REALLY rare photos from the Studiowhen they recorded the "888 metal" LP here on my computer but I dont know how I put them up here.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

DoomofDenim wrote:The 888 metal LP is great. Got it for a good price, orginal some years ago. Now we are talking som fucked up shit here. cand explain their sound really, hehe. I got some REALLY rare photos from the Studiowhen they recorded the "888 metal" LP here on my computer but I dont know how I put them up here.
Try www.photobucket.com

A friend of mine just told me he has an extra copy of the LP for trade/sale. If anyone needs it and has a serious offer/decent tradelist, pm me for his e-mail.
humus

Post by humus »

Anybody has a scan of the insert? My copy came without (insert of the original pressing not the re-press).
Jair666

Post by Jair666 »

uffffffffffffffffff ReencarnacióN 888 METAL....religión y politica para la puta de la mierda................................
The Erlking

Post by The Erlking »

english please
"The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON! The same Iron in the earth that you turn into STEEL, that is in everyone." -Michael Coffey, Stone Vengeance