EUDOXIS

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
ION BRITTON

EUDOXIS

Post by ION BRITTON »

Although i have heard both their releases, the one that really got stuck in my weak memory was the full length LP: IT WAS SUCH A FUCKIN' CRAP! One of the most BOOOORING metal albums i've ever heard. Total shit. Hypothetically speaking, if someone sent me a free copy of it, i would probably give it as a gift along with my uncle's shitty Boney M Lps to the nearest second hand. I don't remember how the 12" sounded like, but i'm quite sure it sucked big dick as well (Dan, don't quote this line 'cause i'm not going to hear it again for reevaluation 8) ). Avoid, avoid, avoid.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
®O©O

Post by ®O©O »

sorry, even I admit that first 12" single is better, I would not
go so far telling that album is a crap, I just love it...

(that would be kind of comparing first MLP and album from Aftermath,
that I would consider like that, (Straight is great - Don't cheer is not)...
but Eudoxis I love both ones)
Ryacus

Post by Ryacus »

How the fuck can you hate Open Fire,Its fucking godly,It beats the fuck out of most thrash metal within seconds,It certainly owns this satans host bullshit you call good.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

"Open Fire" is a great technical metal album, it is criminally unknown in my opinion.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

If i liked EUDOXIS, then i would probably consider 99% of the 80's metal albums masterpieces. But i find only 20% of them to be actually worthy, so imagine how much i appreciate this EUDOCRAP. Man, i really cannot understand how someone can love this stuff. It's indeed outrageously lame and fatally boring. Every time i say the word crap, albums like this come spontaneously to my mind. 'Nuff said.
Last edited by ION BRITTON on Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Ryacus

Post by Ryacus »

You need your hearing checked.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I still haven't heard the EUDOXIS full-lenght, only had the sound described to me, so I can't argue about that one, but I stand by my opinion that the EP in question is great. The way they manage to be so aggressive and angry without turning into 100% Thrash is my main argument. The songs may not be the most genious or original, but the performance is outstanding!
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

about a minute and a half into my first listen of Metal Fix and damn! this is great youthful energetic stuff. Rocks very hard on first listen!
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

It's solid to me, but I wasn't blown away or something ..
alien laserblast

Post by alien laserblast »

All I've heard is the "Attack From Above" record, and it RIPS. Great players, real cool, original structures and timing. I also really like the LOUD drums, makes those "studder" parts real jammin'.

SHOW NO LOVE.
Cochino

Re: EUDOXIS

Post by Cochino »

ION BRITTON wrote:... along with my uncle's shitty Boney M Lps .
I don't know anout Eudoxis, but Boney M RULES! :twisted:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

alien laserblast wrote:I also really like the LOUD drums, makes those "studder" parts real jammin'.
0--
T

(It's a hammer hitting a nail.)
ION BRITTON

Re: EUDOXIS

Post by ION BRITTON »

Cochino wrote: I don't know anout Eudoxis, but Boney M RULES! :twisted:
Well, i don't think that Boney M rule, but surely they can be considered a huge band when compared with Eudoxis.

*My god, do you people REALLY like their LP?*

covenant

Post by covenant »

"Open Fire" is a great album.