came across swedish 7" RAMM

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
silverboy

came across swedish 7" RAMM

Post by silverboy »

Hello music lovers!
I have come across a 7" with the swedish band RAMM/I AM YOU ARE Its recorded 1989 and the band did winn the rock competition Norrlandsrock-89 and the price was to get this 7" recorded. So it says on the back cover. Does anybody know anything or even seen this record before? The band sounds a bit like Biscaya, but with no so great vocals though...quite scandinavian style.. but in my mind OK.

Cheers
Silverboy
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Totally new to me. Would be cool to hear, even if BISCAYA isn't really my brand of Swedish Steel. Are we talking typical Treat/Late Europe-style Swe-HR here or the heavier Purple-style like PROUD, SADWINGS, SILVER MOUNTAIN etc? I really would like to hear it just to know if it should be added to the 707 Inches.. page.
silverboy

ramm

Post by silverboy »

Well, it dosnt fit in at 7" section. But its not as cheesy as europe/treat style
But still to cheesy to fit in with the more "harder bands".... guess the japps would love it..

It´s great to know that there still some diamond to dig out..though this one might not be a diamond...

Cheers
Silverboy
Fucking Åmål

Re: ramm

Post by Fucking Åmål »

silverboy wrote: It´s great to know that there still some diamond to dig out..though this one might not be a diamond...
I love to discover some bands that i ingore their existence as long as it is 80's releases. :D.The music doesn't matter for knowing the history.Every genre is equal. :roll:
DaN
Administructor

Re: ramm

Post by DaN »

silverboy wrote:Well, it dosnt fit in at 7" section. But its not as cheesy as europe/treat style
Is it at least heavier/better than the crap in the "Rejects"-section? In that case I'd still like to hear it.