Graf Spee

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

just ordered the reissue from Metaleros. regardless how many hundreds or thousands got pressed, this can't be missed :wink:
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
Astaroth

Post by Astaroth »

OK I got the reissue - if anyone is interested (sale or trade) shoot me a PM or contact me via my website.
sagrotan

Post by sagrotan »

maybe the issue discussed here http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/view ... 3&start=45 fits better HERE so I'll refer to it in this thread. sorry if this may increase confusion..

just received the reissue from metaleros and I must confirm that the reported glitch on the first two tracks and also the (imho slightly) lower volume on the left channel are there so I guess perishinflames copy is not defective.. :?

however, I don't find it TOO annoying, maybe my expectations soundwise were adequately low :wink:

would be interesting to know though, and would make me having bought the reissue feel a little bit better, whether the original maybe had those sound issues too.. someone had the chance to copare both? maybe the "good" available rip (DaN's?) had been improved a bit?
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

I havent heard the rip for years, I can only say that the Orfeo acetate sounds very similar to the reissue (most noticable are the glitches). I dont own the regular Orfeo press to compare to.
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Astaroth

Post by Astaroth »

My Orfreo press is fine and has no glitches that I can hear. Balance sounds normal on side B too.

The plot thickens...
torquia

Post by torquia »

I have "Reincarnation" in cassette format. If anyone is curious about details, it has no lyrics, index # 91009-4.
torquia

Post by torquia »

I have "Reincarnation" in cassette format. If anyone is curious about details, it has no lyrics, index # 91009-4.
torquia

Post by torquia »