Loretta

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Fucking Åmål

Loretta

Post by Fucking Åmål »

When i first heard this album before some years i wasn't surprised a lot but recently i am starting to like this and considering them as the best all-female band ever by far.Every track is perfect but my two favourite has to be Zlost and Prokleti Hrichu.
Dan says in the review that this album will be best remembered for an album that shouldn't be because of the all-female traditional metal and not for its quality.And i ask is there a mediocre track in this album?So why you don't consider this album as a little masterpiece.Personally this band is one of the very best of Czech scene(a very great scene overall indeed).
Have anyone more pictures of these girls?
Have anyone the last track Loretta?
What happened to the 5 girls since none of them seemed to continued to other bands or had previous bands before Loretta.
Keir

Post by Keir »

I agree that this is an excellent LP. My favorite song is "Svedomí v nás", though the 2 you mentioned would probably be next. The last track is great too and should not be missed. I do find there are a couple weak tracks though, namely "Hrobník" and "Bohuzel".

The bass player went on to join a band called Ksichties, but otherwise I have no idea what else the ladies have done. Perhaps if you can read Czech you could figure it out from that page.
DaN
Administructor

Re: Loretta

Post by DaN »

Fucking Åmål wrote:Dan says in the review that this album will be best remembered for an album that shouldn't be because of the all-female traditional metal and not for its quality.And i ask is there a mediocre track in this album?
Well, what I actually wrote was that it will be remembered for it's abscence of crap songs rather than it's outstanding songwriting, or something like that. The old cock v/s pussy feud never enters the picture.

A good, even Metal album. Good. Not great.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Not a bad track indeed, but i think there are also a couple of ones that slay, too bad i can't remember their titles right now...
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Who needs a Loretta upload?
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

BlackStele wrote:Who needs a Loretta upload?
Only the last track ''Loretta''.Can you do that?
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Fucking Åmål wrote:
BlackStele wrote:Who needs a Loretta upload?
Only the last track ''Loretta''.Can you do that?
I will try to do so...
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
necronomicon

Post by necronomicon »

I can upload this album if someone want it.Please iform me and i
will do it.