How about some reccomendations...........

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

metalmaster wrote: Yeah, both guys are just lunatics. I cant say they are arrogant guys or something. I suppose they had their reasons why bot to send me a note. But well, on the other hand we have guys like Ronny of Noisehunter, or mr Rieger of Stranger or Arnd of Darkness who were so kind to cooperate even when they had very few time..
Of course those videos where gotten by tapetrading. I send spanish and mexican videos and I got those I mentioned and much more. I have no idea if there is some places to download that stuff. I tried some time ago kazza and soulseek and those and it was useless. Youtube, as you might know, have nice stuff but, even when they are doawloadables (does that word exist?), you need certain program to play it in your pc.
As I mentioned, I my VHS player is KO and I dont have money nor time to fix it, also no possibility to pass it unto DVD.
I can trade all my audio stuff, no problem, but sadly I cant do it with my video files. Sorry
You mean that these guys are ashamed of their past?Berti Majdan involved with a pop project and Klaus in the interview in the reissue of Gravestone CD implays something about rejecting his past, i don't know someone needs to give brain to these people.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Fucking Åmål wrote:
You mean that these guys are ashamed of their past?Berti Majdan involved with a pop project and Klaus in the interview in the reissue of Gravestone CD implays something about rejecting his past, i don't know someone needs to give brain to these people.
Well I think that those guys are just guys who grew up with different interest than music. What only matter to me is that what they did, did it very good. 8)