BLACK HOLE

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

DaN wrote:
Nonseinormale65 wrote:A little surprise is coming :wink: ,is'nt it Dan?
Oh yes. Will get in touch with you soon about some final details. 8)
'tis done!

Eternal thanx to Gianni Della Cioppa and Marco/Nonseinormale65 for this one!
faster

Post by faster »

DaN wrote:
DaN wrote:
Nonseinormale65 wrote:A little surprise is coming :wink: ,is'nt it Dan?
Oh yes. Will get in touch with you soon about some final details. 8)
'tis done!

Eternal thanx to Gianni Della Cioppa and Marco/Nonseinormale65 for this one!
Awesome, read the interview, read the review, seen the pictures, now the
question, where do I find the LP?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

faster wrote:Awesome, read the interview, read the review, seen the pictures, now the
It has become quite a wanted item in the last few years so it's getting hard to find for a decent price. A Swedish dealer sold a copy for €200 a while back (!) ...but it should still be findable below the €100-mark. The Andromeda Relix CD reissues are sold out from the label, but might still appear on some distros/lists. Why Black Widow Records haven't done vinyl reissues of the LP and the "Beyond The Gravestones" demo is a complete mystery to me :?:

Anyway, I'm possitive you'll like em, being an Italian prog-fan and all...
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Fantastic. Thanks to all involved!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

If you are looking for the cd reissue try at http://www.theomegaorder.com/s.nl/it.A/id.13716/.f,if you want the LP
send me a PM and i will give you the link,there is a copy for 50 euro in a record shop here in Italy :wink:
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
faster

Post by faster »

DaN wrote:
faster wrote:Awesome, read the interview, read the review, seen the pictures, now the
It has become quite a wanted item in the last few years so it's getting hard to find for a decent price. A Swedish dealer sold a copy for €200 a while back (!) ...but it should still be findable below the €100-mark. The Andromeda Relix CD reissues are sold out from the label, but might still appear on some distros/lists. Why Black Widow Records haven't done vinyl reissues of the LP and the "Beyond The Gravestones" demo is a complete mystery to me :?:

Anyway, I'm possitive you'll like em, being an Italian prog-fan and all...
As an old fart like me I liked this quote from the interview,
- "Black sabbath, Van Der Graaf Generator, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin - these are the groups that have marked my youth "

Thats exactly my musical background and then mixed with som punk and funk.
Satannick

Post by Satannick »

Thank you so so so so so so so so so much for this interview, you have no idea what this means to me!! Good job to all the ones involved in it!!!
Nonseinormale65

I received two PM(from Faster and Satannick)about buying Black Hole's LP(I am not the seller :wink: ) and I would be sorry to offend someone,so i will send both of them the link,may the faster and lucky win!
Nonseinormale65

From http://metalclansmans.createforum.net/p ... 68-45.html,it's the italian forum where I,Deluge and Clansman(all Corroseum members)post, ADP(AREA DEATH PROD.)wrote today:

"buona notizia: abbiamo finalmente finalizzato tutti gli accordi con la band (spediro' il contratto in questi giorni) e ricevuto le registrazioni per i master cd. Sto lavorando in studio (vabbe', lo studio e' in pratica camera mia...) per ripulire e bilanciare il suono di ogni singolo brano (e qui ci vorra' almeno un due settimane di lavoro). La buona notizia e' che sono riuscito a ottenere un transfer digitale del demo "Behind the Gravestone" dalla cassetta originale che e' nettamente migliore dei precedenti che circolano tra i collezionisti. Tempo e lavoro permettendo, questo triplo cd uscira' verso aprile. "

In a few words,all the arrangements with the band have been made,ADP received the tapes for the masters cd and is working in studio;ADP also received a digital transfer of the demo "Behind the Gravestone" from the original tape,so the quality is much better than the mp3 circulating among fan;the triple cd box set is expected by the end of April 2010.

:D :D :D
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:ADP also received a digital transfer of the demo "Behind the Gravestone" from the original tape,so the quality is much better than the mp3 circulating among fan;the triple cd box set is expected by the end of April 2010.

:D :D :D
Plain and simple: This is amazing.

Btw, did they ever find that lost mastertape for "Angel Of Lucifer", which they sent to Greenworld Records? It was mentioned in the interview that they never got it back. The thing is, I actually have a lead on where it might be... :wink:
Nonseinormale65

They never found it for all i know :cry:,if you are sure to find a copy we will contact Robert Measles!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I really wish that the guy behind the Andromeda label would answer his emails...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nonseinormale65

One more good news for BLACK HOLE,within 30 or 40 days(unless delays :wink: ) Andromeda Relix will rerelease another reissue of LAND OF MYSTERY(in digipack deluxe edition only),the previous reissue had 4 live tks as bonus,the new edition will have only two bonus studio tracks,Angel of Lucifer and Crying Puppets(the lost demos tks!!!) :D :D :D ,the album has just been remastered in Germany.

P.S. btw both Robert Measles and Gianni Della Cioppa appreciated very much the translation of the interview and the artwork that Dan made!

P.P.S. with all these reissues i smile today but my wallet will cry tomorrow :lol:
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Superbly great news! Too bad it's a digi-pack though. Even more worrying, most Italian digi-packs I own are too wide and don't fit anywhere in my collection racks.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

great interview. (kind of hoped the mystery of the purple vinyl would be solved in this interview)