BLACK HOLE

Recommendations, discussions, questions & debates regarding the godly Metal of olde...
Outcast

Post by Outcast »

BLACK HOLE is essential band. Land Of Mystery desperately needs a vinyl re-issue. :(
N.W.O.O.F.G.M.

Post by N.W.O.O.F.G.M. »

Check this out...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

Even though the seller provided no photo, in the description it says "lavenderish color".

Could this finally be the purple vinyl that some forum people are looking for?
Ария make a metalhead want to speak Russian!
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:One more good news for BLACK HOLE,within 30 or 40 days(unless delays :wink: ) Andromeda Relix will rerelease another reissue of LAND OF MYSTERY(in digipack deluxe edition only),the previous reissue had 4 live tks as bonus,the new edition will have only two bonus studio tracks,Angel of Lucifer and Crying Puppets(the lost demos tks!!!) :D :D :D ,the album has just been remastered in Germany.

P.S. btw both Robert Measles and Gianni Della Cioppa appreciated very much the translation of the interview and the artwork that Dan made!

P.P.S. with all these reissues i smile today but my wallet will cry tomorrow :lol:
Hope this will actually be remastered and restored, not like that crappy first edition on Andromeda.

And about the interview, i hoped Sacrilege would ave been mentioned also!
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

metalmaster wrote:
Nonseinormale65 wrote:One more good news for BLACK HOLE,within 30 or 40 days(unless delays :wink: ) Andromeda Relix will rerelease another reissue of LAND OF MYSTERY(in digipack deluxe edition only),the previous reissue had 4 live tks as bonus,the new edition will have only two bonus studio tracks,Angel of Lucifer and Crying Puppets(the lost demos tks!!!) :D :D :D ,the album has just been remastered in Germany.

P.S. btw both Robert Measles and Gianni Della Cioppa appreciated very much the translation of the interview and the artwork that Dan made!

P.P.S. with all these reissues i smile today but my wallet will cry tomorrow :lol:
Hope this will actually be remastered and restored, not like that crappy first edition on Andromeda.

And about the interview, i hoped Sacrilege would ave been mentioned also!
It says in that post it was just remastered, so it should be the remastered version they'll release.

No mention of Sacrilege, that's too bad. Great band!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

N.W.O.O.F.G.M. wrote:Check this out...

Even though the seller provided no photo, in the description it says "lavenderish color".

I really hope so. I just went a little crazy on that auction...
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

DaN wrote:
N.W.O.O.F.G.M. wrote:Check this out...

I really hope so. I just went a little crazy on that auction...
:D hahaha, please post a picture if you have it.

if this turns out to be real then i have a new high want candidate
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

The Knell wrote::D hahaha, please post a picture if you have it.
U bet!
I must say I'm a bit surprised the auction ended as high as it did. I was hoping for something closer to $150 - instead this was only a few $s below my maximum bid. Aw well, for once I have some spare cash earmarked for records only after the last record fair, so I deserve a treat.. The timing almost makes you belive in destiny :D

Any newer members have more info on this "lavenderish" edition? Marco?
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

A little crazy, 263 dollars falls in the insane catagory if you ask me. Especially if you're not 100% sure it's the purple version.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Black Axe wrote:A little crazy, 263 dollars falls in the insane catagory if you ask me. Especially if you're not 100% sure it's the purple version.
Well, the auction clearly states it's a colored vinyl and not a regular black one, so I'm not too worried. The exact shade of whatever color were talking about is not important - I'm just glad to get something (almost) unique of a band that's very special to me. I'd also like to add that this is only the 3rd time I've ever paid something even close to this for a record, and the first and probably last time for a colored/special edition of I record I already own.
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

DaN wrote:
The Knell wrote::D hahaha, please post a picture if you have it.
U bet!
I must say I'm a bit surprised the auction ended as high as it did. I was hoping for something closer to $150 - instead this was only a few $s below my maximum bid. Aw well, for once I have some spare cash earmarked for records only after the last record fair, so I deserve a treat.. The timing almost makes you belive in destiny :D

Any newer members have more info on this "lavenderish" edition? Marco?
Sorry Dan,i never see it before(i only heard about the coloured lp)maybe Deluge(or della Cioppa) knows something more,i will ask :wink:
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

Interesting read, even not having heard the second Black Hole album it doesn't surprise me how he mentions Tangerine Dream as an influence. Black Hole's sense of grandeur and musical composition is above par.
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

haha, great you won the "lavenderish" LP. That means I wasn't tripping on pills when I saw one years ago.
Long Live The Loud !!!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

maybe the auctioneer was tripping
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

:lol:

But seriously. Didn't know it was that rare when I saw it. Normally I don't give a shit about colours but maybe it was better I picked it up then. Seems maybe < 5 were made :shock:
Long Live The Loud !!!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

The Sentinel wrote::lol:

But seriously. Didn't know it was that rare when I saw it. Normally I don't give a shit about colours but maybe it was better I picked it up then. Seems maybe < 5 were made :shock:
yeah that is some 10/10 rarity stuff right there. Unfortunately I'm a real sucker for color vinyl esp. when it comes to my favorites so ugh oh no another one to the never ending list